This census record showing David Henry Osborne and family living in the home on Maple Ave. Additionally, there were two servants recorded as living there as well. The land where the Osborne-Harris house now sits was originally owned by Jared Boughton an original Victor settler. The land was purchased by William Bushnell and his daughter Lavinia married D. Henry Osborne and inherited the land sometime after that. The Brick Italianate was built in 1855.
1900 Census for Victor shows William Osborne and family living in the home with one servant Margaret Ryan. There likely would have been several farm hands who worked the land for the Osborne family as well.